Introduction!!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Hazeleyes85
Newborn Bully

Introduction!!!

Postby Hazeleyes85 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:35 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Lindsey. I'm 31 y/o and the mommy to two pit bull babies. My female, Lil Mama, is a red nose that is 10 y/o and has recently had a mast cell tumor removed (which led me to this forum looking for others who've had similar experiences). My male is 1 1/2 y/o and Healthy as can be now(he battled Parvo at 9 weeks old and thanks to the good Lord and a good Vet, he made it through...We lost his sister to it though:( ) and his name is Lil Bo. Unfortunately, this is not out 1st experience with cancer with our babies. Two years ago, our male Chocolate Red Nose BoBo, at 6 yrs old, was diagnosed with Bone Cancer and declined very rapidly. He was in excruciating pain and we did the only humane thing we could, and the Vet released him from his pain and now he watches over us from heaven. I am here to learn any and everything I can and to also share my experiences and hopefully be able to help others.

Bullseye

Re: Introduction!!!

Postby Bullseye » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:13 am

:modwelcomeonly2:

patty

Postby patty » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:22 pm

Hi Lindsey welcome to the forum :hi

Unfortunately this breed seems prone to cancer and it sucks!!! There is a lot of information in the health section, just use the search function to narrow down the topics you are interested in.

I'm sorry for your loss and your continued battle with this disease. If you would like to post a memorial to your BoBo please feel free. He will be in great company.

haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby haranka » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:21 am

Welcome Lindsey

Return to “Introductions”