checking in from New York

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

checking in from New York

Postby Bully Advocate » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:37 pm

hi everyone, im Jason and i have two male pits Capone (brown, 1y 5m) and Boomer (black, 11 months). enjoy the pictures!

Bully Advocate
Newborn Bully

Postby Bully Advocate » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:45 am

i apologize for my crappy introduction, i didn't read the requirements. :))

My name is Jason, I'm 24 and i live in New York which is currently freezing. :crybaby: my previous pups included a Colly female (Britney) and Rotty female (Mickey) which i loved and miss extremely. they were both terrific and unique in every way possible. i got into pit bulls when all this hoopla and nonsense about them being dangerous started. a bunch of my friends had APBT's and they were the most sweet, gentle, loving dogs Ive ever met in my life.

I currently have 2 loving bullies, Capone and Boomer. i got Capone at 7 weeks old bc i friend told me of some1 who was going to give the dog to a shelter if he couldn't find a home ASAP. He is a year and 5 months, weighing 75lbs and is a very handsome young pup. hes overly smart... sometimes too smart for his own good lol . hes very obedient and loving, but wont hesitate to protect his home and family. Now onto Boomer, the goof ball of the two. I found him locally from a breeder Jorge AKA Prestige Kennels, and he was meant to be a friend for Capone to make up for what i lack. He'll be turning 1 year old on the 29th of January, and hes appox 90-95lbs and is an absolute kissing machine. by far, Boomer is the most well natured dog Ive came in contact with. i don't see my life being the same without these to love bugs. Boomer started out very hard headed, and didn't listen when he was outside off the leash. within the last couple months, hes shown drastic improvement and he is VERY obedient outside now, and loves running through snow piles with his bubby (Capone).

my other interests are my 2002 BMW M3, XBOX360 and sports. I'm a huge die-hard NY Yankee fanatic... and well be winning the World Series this year after buying another team. :peace: thanks for listening and i hope this was a appropriate introduction. :thumbsup:
Bully Advocate
Newborn Bully

Postby shelboriah » Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:09 am

what a couple of good looking boys! i love the name capone. too cute!
shelboriah
Matured Bully

Postby APBT<3er » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:03 am

:welcome:

Your dogs are beautiful,
I don't mean to preach, but having your dogs offleash is very dangerous and shouldn't be taken lightly. Leash laws are put into effect not only to protect other dogs, but your own as well. Just be very careful, in the least you could get a fine, in the most your dog could get run over, or attacked and you will have no means of preventing it.
APBT<3er
Forum Junky

Postby Bully Advocate » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:22 pm

thank you for the compliments guys! when i say off leash, i mean on my property which is 6 acres. my house is in the middle of that and they are free to roam and they know the boundries now. they have about an acre to play.
Bully Advocate
Newborn Bully

Postby APBT<3er » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:28 pm

ahh, I apologize, I was under the impression that you were in the city of NY. :oops:

I wish my dogs had an acre to play, I bring them up to my parents farm to run loose every now and again that way we don't have to worry about the leash laws and other peoples dogs, but we have to time it just right because I don't like having the dogs there with the cows for obvious reasons lol
APBT<3er
Forum Junky

Postby Bully Advocate » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:48 pm

understandable. thanks for caring though! they arent even allowed in my front yard (closest to the road).
Bully Advocate
Newborn Bully

Postby Obed » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:00 pm

welcome, cute pics
Obed
Forum Junky

Postby luvmybulls » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:00 pm

They're absolutely beautiful. I only wish I had that much proerty for mine. They sound like very happy pitties. Nice job. :thumbsup:
luvmybulls
Newborn Bully

Postby Bully Advocate » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:03 pm

how about some puppy pictures? :tongue:

Bully Advocate
Newborn Bully

Postby Bully Advocate » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:05 pm

do i have to do anything else before i can have full access?
Bully Advocate
Newborn Bully

Postby HersheyBear » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:34 pm

welcome! and GO YANKEES! :peace:
HersheyBear
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby jojomojo75 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:29 pm

Welcome :) what cuties! You are brave to have the two males! LOL

I wish I could take advantage of letting the dogs loose on my acreage but most of the people around here think its their God given right to let their intact male dogs run loose and they are often in my pastures rolling in manure. We haev one acre that is fenced. The beagle here though has to be on leash or he will go under the gate (hes a little one) and run away.

Anyways cute guys! I love their faces!
jojomojo75
Newborn Bully

Postby jojomojo75 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:30 pm

what I meant about intact was that these dogs are kind of wild and aggressive...probably because they arent fixed.
jojomojo75
Newborn Bully

Postby Bully Advocate » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:34 pm

You are brave to have the two males! LOL

roflmao

my boys arent fixed and they are very tame... except when its time to play :twisted:
Bully Advocate
Newborn Bully

Next

Return to Introductions