First Post

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
SupriseInside
Bully Ambassador

Postby SupriseInside » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:06 pm

LokJaw?
Welcome to the forum.

PitBull-Lady
Addicted to PBF

Postby PitBull-Lady » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:48 pm

:welcome:

You might be disappointed, because everyone here welcomes all bullies, pure, true, mixed & not proven.

I have a female that is not proven, looks not what you'd expect, but every bit the bully like my 4 prior that were.

patty

Postby patty » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:16 pm

Welcome.

I would like to see pics of your Presa and your game bred APBT

Tahla9999
Bully Ambassador

Postby Tahla9999 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:05 am

Welcome. Can't help but be straight forward with you, but your altitude seriously needs improving. This forum is not only for APBTs, but other bully breeds as well. What you are saying might offend other bully owners. It is okay to prefer the APBT, but don't say '' this thing is worthless, but no offense to those that own them'' when it very well is offensive. Some comments just need to be kept to self.

db_sampson
Super Bully

Postby db_sampson » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:02 am

welcome to the forum, you mentioned you breed "game bred" apbts, do you heath test your dogs? how do you know they are "game"? there really is only one way to tell and its illegal.

APBT<3er
Forum Junky

Postby APBT<3er » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:22 am

LokJaw wrote:
Tahla9999 wrote:Welcome. Can't help but be straight forward with you, but your altitude seriously needs improving. This forum is not only for APBTs, but other bully breeds as well. What you are saying might offend other bully owners. It is okay to prefer the APBT, but don't say '' this thing is worthless, but no offense to those that own them'' when it very well is offensive. Some comments just need to be kept to self.
Your reading comprehension skills are seriously lacking! If you would like to debate or engage in a conversation do not misquote my original post. I have not offended any Bully owners unless they are trying to pass of their Bully as a true APBT. Also I said the Dogo was worthless and being a dedicated Hog hunter dogs that dont work have no place in my hunting pack. You should take your own advice and keep to oneself if you are going to get ofended by taking my post out of context.

Rock

wow, I find it absolutely ridiculous when someone expects to come to a forum and doesn't a) respect other peoples opinions, and b) disrespects longstanding members. Who are you to say that dogos are worthless? and who are you to judge what is and isn't a true APBT? And lokjaw? Honestly!?! Thats ridiculous. Not only is it a misconception that many a member here is trying to finally set straight, but it is one of the stupidities that puts our dogs in a bad light on a daily basis.

db_sampson
Super Bully

Re: First Post

Postby db_sampson » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:23 am

LokJaw wrote:anything blue is not a working/performance true APBT either.

i dont beleive colour has anything to do with working or performance. this one line alone has potential to cause problems, their are a few people on her with some very nice "true" apbts, that just happen to be blue..

SupriseInside
Bully Ambassador

Postby SupriseInside » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:51 am

Just a troll guys, don't let it get you rialed up. :peace:

Tahla9999
Bully Ambassador

Postby Tahla9999 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:15 pm

I dont like AMStaffs and I especially despise these Bully dogs that some people try to pass off as true pitbulls and anything blue is not a working/performance true APBT either. NOt saying that those dogs are not good just not good for my purposes. Have a nice day

This kind of thing could easily start in argument because not only is it not true, it can be quite offending to those who own them, which will make you seem like a troll.

Like I said before, welcome to the forum! :welcome:

4her
Matured Bully

Postby 4her » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:01 pm

Guys take a chill pill!

He is a hog hunter therefore Dogos do not fit in to his catagory.. If you were a hog hunter and had a lab the breed would be useless to you.? Right? I dont think the OP was talking about the dog itself but the breed... because of what he does... chill people. And blues are usually on the bigger side..

welcome to pbf. Love to see some dogs. :thumbsup:

4her
Matured Bully

Postby 4her » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:55 pm

LokJaw wrote:
4her wrote:Guys take a chill pill!

He is a hog hunter therefore Dogos do not fit in to his catagory.. If you were a hog hunter and had a lab the breed would be useless to you.? Right? I dont think the OP was talking about the dog itself but the breed... because of what he does... chill people. And blues are usually on the bigger side..

welcome to pbf. Love to see some dogs. :thumbsup:
Thanks you are sort of on the right track. The Dogo I owned was worthless because she couldnt catch a cold let alone a Hog,nothing more nothing less. As for Blue dogs they were bred for color with no regard for performance/work. When u breed a dog for color or size as in the case with many Bully's you breed out the original traits the dog was meant for in the first place. My pits are not bred for color,size or conformation(you want that put them in a conformation show and watch them get competely ruined like most AKC breeds now days) they are bred for one thing and that is to catch Hogs. Hog catching is the closest thing legally that we have for testing a dogs willingness to work at all odds if you can not handle this then do not offend me by trying to pass off other"pitbull type" dogs as true working bulldogs(pits).

Rock

Some people here are a bit more soft hearted for the breed whether it be a mixed, show, or ambully so even though you may be a blunt person (Iam) you may have to soften your words a tad.

I think hog hunting is hard core although I wouldnt do it because I dont like pig.

SupriseInside
Bully Ambassador

Postby SupriseInside » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:06 pm

Thats funny. I have seen a group of avid hog hunters who only use Dogos. The Dogo is a very versitile breed.
My uncle is a die hard hog hunter who uses a Dogo.

4her
Matured Bully

Postby 4her » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:12 pm

SupriseInside wrote:Thats funny. I have seen a group of avid hog hunters who only use Dogos. The Dogo is a very versitile breed.
My uncle is a die hard hog hunter who uses a Dogo.

Dogos are beautiful but maybe she just wasnt trained correctly or just didnt have the heart/personality to hunt.. Ive seen golden retrievers who dont like to retrieve.. or how about weight pulling dogs that dont want to wp?

I would get a rush off of watching the hunting I think its amazing how they wk together.

Leslie H

Postby Leslie H » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:24 pm

Rock, if you'd like to be a member here, you're going to have to be more respectful towards people who have different points of view than you.

mamapit311
Newborn Bully

Postby mamapit311 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:46 pm

I feel sorry for the Hog.It is cruel...

Return to “Introductions”