New here!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Graciecat
Newborn Bully

New here!

Postby Graciecat » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:20 pm

Hi! My name is Cassie. I am 29, married and am the proud mommy to 3 pits and a shepard mix. We live in Arkansas. I am a pet groomer and have my own shop. I first became interested in pits when I learned of their great personalities and how they are so badly mistreated. All of mine are rescues. They mean the world to me!

iluvk9
Newborn Bully

Re: New here!

Postby iluvk9 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:24 pm

:hi Hello! I am new also. Grooming must be great...especially when they come in looking a mess and leave all spit-shined. lol I have a Golden and would love to know how to clip him. I usually make him look like a Labrador. Once you are given permission to post elsewhere, maybe you can give me a few pointers.

Graciecat
Newborn Bully

Postby Graciecat » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:35 pm

Hi! Thanks! I LOOOVE my job! It is satisfying in every way imaginable. There's not much to grooming a golden. I love giving them a light scissor trim and making them look like show dogs. Many of them come in for a good ole shave and I too make them look like labs ;) I can't wait to start posting! My brother was on confessions last night and I'm dying to update everyone.

Graciecat
Newborn Bully

Postby Graciecat » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:52 pm

I forgot to mention my kitties! I have 4 precious little mutt kitties lol. A yellow cat named Simon, a tortoise shell named K2, a Siamese mix named Sparky and the youngest adorable blue kitty named Smudge aka Mugger. My dogs names are Gracie, Dork, Lexie and Shooter. Simon works at my shop as the official door greeter. I also have 4 rescues currently residing there. 2 lab mixes with short little basset legs named Max and Sam and a shepard mix named Rudy and a pit mix named Chester.

cliff
Newborn Bully

Postby cliff » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:01 pm

That was your brother on Confessions? Can't wait to hear more!

Graciecat
Newborn Bully

Postby Graciecat » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:03 am

Yep! That's my bro. That show sure did get people talking lol.

MikeInTacoma

Postby MikeInTacoma » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:53 am

Hi Cassie :hi
:modwelcomeonly2:

Return to “Introductions”