Greetings from Georgia

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Luna_Redmoon
Newborn Bully

Re: Greetings from Georgia

Postby Luna_Redmoon » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:45 pm

Oh she is absolutely gorgeous!!! I LOVE her coloring. I had a puppy before named Freyjah, who I was told to be considered a Blue-roan color (Kinda like horses I guess?)

She looks to be a true georgia peach!

Unfortunately I am in an issue at the moment, staying at my mother's with my 12 year old staffie girl. And my 2 year old deaf male is staying at a friends. (Storms in Ringgold) But we will be getting a new home soon, a cozy little doublewide trailer. Just waiting on the old tenants to move out and it be cleaned up some. (They leaving in less than 2 weeks). The landlord is a friend of a friend and is okay with me having dogs. Just I have 30 days to get CGC papers on any "newcomers" of age to do so. Which I dont think would be a problem. I read where she would be fixed upon adoption, and I would like to note I agree, in fact all my dogs are fixed excluding my deaf male (who will be soon!!) And I love the vet I go to because there is little to no visible scarring and they know me well. They charge me only 28 per large breed female dog. My vet is also family owned and will do emergency house calls to my home because they know me well. They even assisted with my best friend's doberman litter who ended up needed Emergency C Section. So I trust them well. Just was curious, if you still had her by the time we get our home, if you would be getting her fixed or would I have the option to use my vet?

spammie

Postby spammie » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:02 am

Has the dog been scanned for a microchip?

spammie

Postby spammie » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:55 am

So, are you wanting to be a posting member here? You'll need to post an intro
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64327
Thanks

Return to “Introductions”