Hi

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hi

Postby Nikkil0vesGir » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:15 pm

:hi My name is Nikki and I am a new mommy to a gorgeous bluenose pittie named Gir. He is 4 months old now and growing fast lol 41lbs! I want to give him the best start to life as possible. I am seeking not only advice but puppy playmates as well. I am very excited to find this forum and to start my new life with my bby boy! :)
Nikkil0vesGir
Newborn Bully

Re: Hi

Postby kathak » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:48 pm

Wow, that is a big boy. My Bella is almost 5 month and she is just a little over 30pounds lol
kathak
Newborn Bully

Postby Leslie H » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:25 pm

Hi. Could you please tell us a little more about yourself, so you can be given access? There's a sample intro sticky in this forum.
Leslie H
Regulator

Postby Nikkil0vesGir » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:39 pm

HI!!! My name is Nikki Johnson, Im a mom of two children, my son is 17 and my daughter is 15. I live in Edmonton Ab now but I grew up on an acreage outside of Stettler Ab and have always had dogs. I do not feel whole without one. Ive had malamutes, an akita, a wolf cross, and lab crosses. It wasnt until i moved to Edmonton when I fostered a beautiful Red nose pitbull named Ice, as well as babysat quite often a pitbull cross named Plex that i fell in love with the breed. That dog changed my life forever. When it was time to give him to his new family i was heartbroken! My sister also owns a pitbull/staffie cross who are a huge part of my life! I knew it was time to get my own baby. I researched many breeders until I found the perfect boy for me. He was born July 4th, the day after my daughters birthday :) and I picked him up September 4th after work. I have been amazingly happy ever since! I want to give him the best life I can possibly give him therefore I'd like to look into agility classes, play dates, as well as anything else recommended. I am open to any advice I see fit for my little angel (40lbs at 4 months lol) maybe not so little, but still my lil angel :) This is why I'd love to join this forum, knowledge is power after all :) Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you. Nikki
Nikkil0vesGir
Newborn Bully

Postby spammie » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:46 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions