Hiya!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hiya!

Postby PattyGD » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:59 pm

Hello Everyone:

My name is Patty and I'm a 26-year-old married APBT owner from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I work as a school psychologist love the South Florida weather! I am joining the PitBull Forum because I would like somewhere to discuss certain health related problems my dog has and to meet other APBT owners!

My current pup is Sula, she is an APBT mix that I rescued right off the streets of Miami. One day while I was at work and very very sick with the Flu, a co-worker brought in Sula to the main office of the school I work at. She was between 4-5 months old, very curious, no collar, and very skinny. I imagine that she was an escapee from someone's back yard because she wasn't very dirty and seemed very sociable. I'm a huge dog lover... HUGE and my husband is allergic to dogs so we never thought we would be adopting. Sula, however, changed it all! That same day, I called my husband who was still sleeping because he had worked an overnight shift. Needless to say he wasn't very happy but I assured him that I would bring the dog home so that I could find a "home for her." As soon as he met her, he fell in love and we have been a happy family since. We cannot see ourselves without her (or a dog) anymore! Sula is now about 2 1/2 years old and is very spoiled.

We also own two small parrots, one cockatiel (Kiwi) and one sun conure (Mango) --- Yes, they have fruit names. Don't judge!

I would post a picture... but I don't see an option to insert image.

Thanks!
PattyGD
Newborn Bully

Return to Introductions