beginner

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Re: beginner

Postby msboss » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:35 am

oh and lets not forget the fact that i was simply looking for advice not to be chastised. but clearly you are defensive and lashing out. perhaps you need to take your dog for a walk and clear your head then come back and try this again.
msboss
Newborn Bully

Postby msboss » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:43 am

dont forget, BULLY should only be the breed... not the owners mentality!!!!!!!!!!!!!
msboss
Newborn Bully

Postby jamielvsaustin » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:58 am

Yeah dude, you're not going to fit in around here. We are all well aware of how dogs come to be. What you fail to realize is how many of them end up dying because of people like you. Educate yourself a little more before you try to argue with-sex is natural. Lamest argument ever!

Just for giggles, how about you call your local shelter and ask them how many dogs were put to sleep last year. What were your plans for all your puppies? "Got homes lined up?"-right, guess how many times we've heard that one...again when you're on that phone call to your shelter ask them how many of the dogs they get are owner surrenders. Going to advertise on craigslist?-because that's SO responsible. Hope you don't run into the craigslist killer or give your dog(s) to someone who uses them for fighting, abuses them, leaves them out in the yard unattended all their lives, or...you know, drops them off at the shelter after 2 years of having them.

I don't even think you have two of the same kind of dogs. One is blue-so it's likely an Ambully...and the other looks like it's either an AmStaff or a APBT (if they're even completely legit dogs). So you're doing no one a favor by trying to breed them. You clearly have no idea what's going on. Hope you don't have teenage (human) girls in your house that end up pregnant...cause you know, sex is natural and all.
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Postby AbbyGirl352 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:02 am

You are the only person I see lashing out. This forum has a very strong rescue mentality, we are not a back yard breeding forum. Hopefully your vet with tell you the same thing Curly was saying. unless your dogs have proved to be a spectacular specimen of the breed, don't breed them. There are plenty of BYB pits out there already needing homes, there is no need to add more to the shelters.
AbbyGirl352
Super Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:21 am

You came to a pit bull rescue oriented forum for advice on how to be an irresponsible breeder. Did you expect us to welcome you with open arms? Your theory on sex is also flawed. Just because its natural, do you think children should be having sex and getting pregnant? When I say children, I mean 10-16 yr old human children. That's about the equivalent age of the female dog you are trying to breed. It's irresponsible of you to encourage it, just like its irresponsible for a human parent to encourage sex and pregnancy in a 14 yr old child! You need to educate yourself quick like.

As someone else also mentioned, those dogs are all different. You do NOT breed different colors like that together. One does look like an Am Bully. The female does even look to meet breed standards for an AST or an APBT.

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby msboss » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:25 am

lol since you all are so educated isnt that what you are supposed to be using to teach others not downgrading them lmao stick to the dogs because people is clearly not your thing :)
msboss
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:27 am

I was trying to educate you, but you lashed out stating you basically really don't care what we have to say. You came here for advice, and we gave it to you. We are responsible dog owners here, and we DO support breeding...but only responsible breeding. You don't seem to be interested in being responsible.

Curly_07
Regulator

Postby msboss » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:27 am

oops sorry again perhaps whoever started this site should have an introductory post stating that only people paying the government for the right to have puppies are allowed :aha:
msboss
Newborn Bully

Postby msboss » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:28 am

if i didnt care i wouldnt be here but at the same time i dont appreciate someone chastising my opinion or questions either
msboss
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:31 am

The government? Hahaha! You are clueless. Responsible breeding has nothing to do with the government. It has to do with the bettering of a breed, and doing it the safest best way humanly possible. You really should research the registries (AKC, UKC, and ADBA), and what a responsible breeder is. There is a great link in rescue section here as well as General if you care to educate yourself. They are Stickies for easy finding.

Curly_07
Regulator

Postby msboss » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:34 am

i did not and will not force her to do anything. i simply brought a male around to see if she was ready and willing. my male is too young but he tries to get on her all the time and she allows it.
msboss
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:34 am

We are only trying to educate you. Lashing out at us will only make us lash at you. Welcome to the internet. I'm on many forums, and this by far has the nicest people on it...and they care more than anywhere else about all of the Pit Bull type dog breeds.

Curly_07
Regulator

Postby msboss » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:37 am

regardless, the government is behind everything. one way or another they will get money from you for all of your licenses and so on......
msboss
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:38 am

I could use the same example...tell me if this sounds right to you.

I have a 14 yr old daughter. I brought a boy over to see if she would have sex. Her hormones are crazy, so she did have sex. Now she's pregnant....

Does that sound responsible to you? Do you think a 14 yr old child is fully developed and ready to have children? No, she's not. Neither is a 1.5 yr old dog.

Curly_07
Regulator

Postby msboss » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:41 am

i personally am not interested in a monetary gain i have enough money i am simply going to extend my family and share the happiness my dogs bring me and my children with others. the local shelters here do not let you adopt pitbulls they kill them after 4 days if the owner does not claim them.
msboss
Newborn Bully

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions