Hi there Im Becky from New Brunswick.First time APB owner!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hi there Im Becky from New Brunswick.First time APB owner!

Postby moxxiemama » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:33 am

Hi my name is Becky. I am from new brunswick canada, ill keep this mildly short as Ive written out my intro 3 times now only to lose my progress(my fault). I love all friendly informative pet forums and am a member of many. My fiancee, Luke, and I keep many types of animals in our little zoo at home. Our current animals include; 3 cats, 1 chihuahua, 17 bearded dragons, a chinese water dragon, a weberi sailfin dragon, 2 saharan uromastyx, a red ear slider turtle, a leopard gecko, a basilisk plumifrons and a Brazilian rainbow boa.

We are now the proud new owners of "Moxxie" an APBT. She is confident, intelligent gorgeous and healthy. I plan to keep her that way through positive reinforcement and by getting help with professional obedience classes(retired k9 rcmp trainer).

I work from home and am really looking forward to having a large young active dog to keep me company. My chihuahua is 9 and loves his new pal, I see an improvement in his activity level already. I am always looking for tips and information and advice and always happy to make new friends :)

Here are some pics of Moxxie(if they are too big you can see them by open in a new tab :):

moxxiemama
Newborn Bully

Re: Hi there Im Becky from New Brunswick.First time APB owne

Postby kathak » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:06 am

so cute! The blue eyes are amazing!
kathak
Newborn Bully

Postby moxxiemama » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:31 pm

kathak wrote:so cute! The blue eyes are amazing!

thank you! I hope they stay that way they are electric blue in person its so neat :) :thumbsup:
moxxiemama
Newborn Bully

Postby Leslie H » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:33 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions