New Guy...

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New Guy...

Postby jpe6233 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:04 pm

How's it goin people!!! I'm a 26 year old from South Carolina and my fiancé just gave me an early Christmas present... a sweet 10 week old blue female APBT named Luna. I'm so excited to be a part of raising, training, and loving her. I already ordered two books and have been doing a ton of research on the breed in general. I already have her crate trained after two days, and she knows two commands... come and sit. I'm having trouble with leash training but I know patience and baby steps are key in the first few months to a year. I can't wait until she gets older and I can really train her and get the best out of her. both me and my fiancé love her to death. we also have two chihuahuas... one 5 year old male and a 1 year old female. Luna likes to play with the 1 year old female chihuahua Penny, but Penny is scared of her because she plays too rough for her. She just runs away and if Luna gets close to her or jumps at her she snarls and nips, lol. Penny could never actually hurt Luna so it's kind of funny to watch. We love our addition to the family and can't wait to start obedience trainining and socialization!!
jpe6233
Newborn Bully

Re: New Guy...

Postby Curly_07 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:10 pm

:welcome: There are TONS of really good Stickies in the Training section that can/will help you out with the socialization and training. I can't wait to see pics of your bunch!
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby Apbt4life » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:47 pm

:welcome: to the forum, im really excited for you.
Apbt4life
Matured Bully

Postby Leslie H » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:02 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions