Hi

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hi

Postby sbm » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:52 pm

I'm writing a research paper for my Composition class on a controversial topic, so I chose the banning of pit bulls. I have personal experience with pit bulls and love the breeds to death, unlike my mother who thinks all should be destroyed. In the paper, I have to look at both sides of the argument, which is hard. I tried to find another controversial topic regarding pit bulls, but banning was all I could think of. I'm looking for an experienced pit bull owner, breed advocate, etc., to help answer a few of my questions that I could use in my paper. Thanks in advance. :)
sbm
Newborn Bully

Re: Hi

Postby Leslie H » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:00 pm

It doesn't look like you're looking to join the forum, just need some info. I think badrap.org is very helpful, and Animal Farm Foundation has useful info.
If you want a related subject, canine weight pull has its share of controversy. Here's a couple recent news clips.
http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=282828
http://www.ctnow.com/videogallery/69685078/News/Competetive-Dog-Pulls-Alternative-To-Dog-Fights

If you'd like to join the forum, could you tell us a little more about yourself? There's a sample intro sticky in this forum.
Leslie H
Regulator

Postby sbm » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:58 am

Thanks for the links, they will help me out a lot. :) Actually, I'd like to join the forum, because I'd like to purchase a pit bull puppy within a year and this forum seems to be full of knowledgeable and helpful people. It's late night, so I will probably post tomorrow with more information about myself.
sbm
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:35 am

Hi there! Would you still like to join?
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions