Hi All

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hi All

Postby pit#5 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:51 pm

I am far from new to pit bulls , I hope to engage in topics ,with members - I hope this forum is overall polite
I have 4 kids wife cats 2 Pitbulls but have had an assortment since 1989 . As much as I know about the breed some times I am miffed and have to start over YES I have made mistakes SERIOUS ONES .Since I am the one who really knows the breed any mistakes even by family members is my responsibility. I hope what I know will help others . I am at this time at a low point with the breed very sad & hope to come back from the feeling of sadness . If members are curios to know what has me at this point I will tell and not sugar coat as I feel the breed deserves truth along with proper understanding of what they are as a breed , Oh gosh do I know what they are. On the positive the APBT love people more then any breed since 1/4 of the American population have PIT BULLS that huge number of Pit Bulls will have some man biters sadly. For sure that is what a forum should try to convey . A human aggressive Pit has no need to represent the breed especially since they were original breeding was so against it . I feel man biters should be culled or no reproduction . Well I hope to be a part of the forum.
pit#5
Newborn Bully

Re: Hi All

Postby Leslie H » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:13 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions