Intro to Reesewms

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Intro to Reesewms

Postby Reesewms » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:29 am

Hi everyone. My name is Reese. I'm new to this site and I will love if someone will take the time out to help me with this. The reason why I join is becuz I will like to learn more about pitbulls. Stuff like how to poperly take care of them, about the bloodlines, tips on how to build a kennel, what to do bout health conditions like when and what kind of shots I can give on my own.

I have a six month female name dada. She is beautiful. When I figure out how to put pics on here from my iPhone I will post some of her. But the only thing I hate bout my baby is that she don't have papers and unfortunately I can't get them. So I hope that I can find some true breeders on here that don't mind helping me with my problem by selling me a good pup one day. Thanks for ur time.
Reesewms
Newborn Bully

Re: Intro to Reesewms

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:01 am

Welcome Reese. This is a rescue oriented forum and we hold breeders to pretty high standards. You may not find the kind of help you're looking for, but I hope you will stick around to learn.
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Re: Intro to Reesewms

Postby Leslie H » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:32 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions