Looking for permanent home for "sweetie Pie"

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Looking for permanent home for "sweetie Pie"

Postby pbfounder » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:03 am

I found a beautiful gray pit bull Nov 28 2012 in Modesto Ca. I can't believe someone would let this little guy go but I haven't been able to find the owner. I've never been around a PB so finding out how sweet this boy is has been a blast. Unfortunately my home has a 96 year old mother and a disabled brother. Even though he is just playing and having fun, hes too much dog for this family. I will not let him go to anyone who will mistreat him so I'm looking for help from people who love PB's to find him a loving home. He's about a year and 2 to 6 months old per a vet I took him to. He wasn't chipped or he'd be home now. If anyone knows of a rescue in my area, I reached one but they were full, or of someone who may want him pls contact me. He has such a sweet disposition, the vet said he looked healthy and not abused. He's beautiful and playful, gentle and so handsome. I will post a picture as soon as I figure out how.
pbfounder
Newborn Bully

Re: Looking for permanent home for "sweetie Pie"

Postby Leslie H » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:33 pm

Hi. Are you looking to join the board, or just looking for a home for your dog? If you'd like to join, could you tell us a little more about yourself, so you can be given access? There's a sample intro sticky in this forum.
Leslie H
Regulator

Postby pbfounder » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:19 am

Yes of course I'm looking for a home for the PB that I found. Someone dropped him off in a shopping center and I am desperately trying to put him in a good home. I thought your forum would be an excellent place to try. I am a person who loves dogs all breeds and now pit bulls are among my favorite. If this is not a good place to find someone who could love the boy I found then my deepest apologies. I will look elsewhere and hope there is a forum that could help my PB find a place to call home!
pbfounder
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:12 am

This forum has a section for posting adoptable dogs :) They need to have basic vaccinations, be spay/neutered, and stable temperament.

Before you can post in that section, or any others you have to post an intro here about yourself. There's a sample at the top of this section to help you see what we like to know. Things like what are your hobbies, general location, do you have current pets (we love all pets here), what are your goals for yourself and your dog? Things like that. Once you give us an intro you can cruise and post anywhere in the forum. :) Hope you like it here and we can help you find a good home for this dog. Thank you for taking him in and fostering him!

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions