New guy

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New guy

Postby PitbullRN » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:48 pm

Hi I'm David from Florida. My wife and I have a 3 yr old boxer beagle mix and a 2.5 yr old Pitbull. Boxer is a female and the Pitbull is a male. I look forward to learning a lot from this forum!
PitbullRN
Newborn Bully

Re: New guy

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:51 pm

Welcome!

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby PitbullRN » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:05 pm

These are our first dogs. Had both of them since about 8 weeks old. Both dogs are rescues. Bentley is the Pitbull and he's now about 55 lbs. Unsure if he is pure or a mix - he physically appears to be pure bred. We got him as a companion for Daisy the boxer mix. They get along well and are good playmates.

We became interested in the breed through a dog park. One of daisy's best friends was a pit mix so we thought we would go with that. He is very smart and loyal. Shows no aggression towards humans even during feelings. I can put my hand in his food while he eats and he won't touch it at all. I can put my hand in his mouth and he will pull away or push my hand out. He can be mischievous with shoes and flip flops so we have learned to watch him. We crate him when we are out to prevent him chewing things up. Overall very pleased with the dog.
PitbullRN
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:12 am

Please check out the Dog Park Sticky located in General viewtopic.php?f=2&t=50274" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thank you for rescue/adopting! :modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions