Hi everyone

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hi everyone

Postby 867kevin » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:46 pm

Lets see, my name is Kevin, I'm from Canada's Northwest Territories. I am 25 years old, living with my girlfriend Rebecca and her son. We're currently in the process of moving to Chetwynd, British Columbia.
Together we have 3 dogs, Rebecca's 10 yr old cocker spaniel retriever (Superman), my 5 month old pitbull boxer (Knuckles) and our newest edition, a 2 yr old border collie (Princess Lola)
My love for animals far exceeds the canine variety. Over the years I have owned cats, tarantulas, and veiled chameleon. As well as house sat for parrots and hedge hogs, newts, etc.
Eventually I plan to fill our house with exotic creatures and 4 legged animals.

Knuckles is great! The best dog I have ever owned, but also the only one I've had since a puppy. We got him at two months, sort of spurr of the moment. We had actually planned on bringing home a rabbit. lol. But never looked back. Knuckles has a whole roster of tricks, he is excellent with my dads cat and is very gentle with young children.
Most of our goals have been reached, and a few more within grasp.
we do however have a few problem areas which I will discuss in the forums.

I enjoy almost anything outdoors, hiking, kayaking, paintball, mountain biking, skydiving

anything else you want to know, shoot me a message. Happy holidays everyone!
867kevin
Newborn Bully

Re: Hi everyone

Postby Curly_07 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:16 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions