Hello All!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello All!

Postby KayosMommy » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:48 pm

Hi, I am Jenn, otherwise known as Kayos's Mommy! We live in Kentucky with my 12 year old daughter. Our APBT is a gray, or I guess referred to as "blue" and is currently 10 months old! We have always had several dogs at a time but this is our first APBT! She joins our home with an 8 year old German Shepherd, Bordie Collie who is 5, and a Lab mix who is 3, as well as 2 cats! We actually rescued her from a home where at 4 weeks she was suffering malnutrition and had no shelter. 2 of her litter mates did not survive and the momma dog was very sick. Brought her home and nursed her back to health, had her shots and spayed and had all intentions of finding her a home. Well, you guessed it, during those weeks of nursing and many, many hours of research we fell in love and here is where she shall stay! She is extremely smart, loving, and somewhat goofy! My goal with this forum is to stay on top of all the "tricks and trades" to smart ownership ans we want to represent the breed as the superior dogs they are!
KayosMommy
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello All!

Postby Curly_07 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:17 pm

Welcome Jenn! I'm a foster failure as well. Sometimes they just grab a piece of your heart and you can't let them go. Please checkout the Training section for tips on training and such (There's also a bunch of trick threads in there too if you'd like to teach those as well).

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions