New guy

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New guy

Postby Drudown66 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:49 pm

Hi all. My name is Dru. Thought it would be a great ideal to join this forum to read info and ask some questions. I am a proud father of three. Two daughters and one pit lol. Her name is Athena and she just a little pup. Got her from my brother in law so I'm not very sure on her age. Once i figure out how to post a pic ill get up a pic or two. But hope to talk to y'all soon. Have a great night.
Drudown66
Newborn Bully

Re: New guy

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:19 pm

Hi there! Can you tell us more about yourself? There's a sample sticky at the top of this section to help you out.
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby Drudown66 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:29 am

Will do sorry about that. Didn't want to write to much lol. Once I get some pics ill write some more and throw them up. Thanks for the advice.
Drudown66
Newborn Bully

Postby Drudown66 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:18 pm

Ok let's try this again. Lol
Hi my name is Dru. I'm 27 and live in puyallup Washington. I'm a father of two daughters 7 and 4. I live in a house full of females lol. If you include my dog it's four of them and one of me. This is my first pit I have owned. While I have owned other breeds thru my life but never a pit bull. I do MMA and enjoy watching football every chance I get.
My puppies name it Athena and she's about six months old. Now that my girls are a little older its like we have a big baby all over again lol. I think I got lucky with her other than the normal stuff walks and fetch a little tug of war. I'm pretty sure she loves football. All week she has been laying with me being lazy watching NCAA bowl games. Right now we are watching nfl playoffs. Doesn't get much better. She's great with my kids and ol lady as well. Very playful but gent at the same time. She usually sleeps with me at night until I go to bed then wifey puts her in her kennel lol. She knows if I'm awake she says in the bed lol.
We also have a Siamese kitten named prince. He's 8 months old. Him and Athena get along pretty well.
Hopefully my second attempt at a intro to the forum was a little better. Still working on figuring out this picture thing so if I ever figure it out i throw up a few. Thanks.
Drudown66
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:29 pm

:welcome: Much better Intro! :) We have a few members on here from Washington. Please read all of the stickies at the tops of each section before posting. To post pics, you can use Photobucket via the computer, or from your Smart Phone you can use a forum app called Tapatalk. There's a sticky at the top of Gallery and this Intro section to help you out with that I believe. We'd love to see some pics of Athena and Prince in the Gallery section!

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions