Miss Abigail here!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Miss Abigail here!

Postby aweaver255 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:09 pm

Hi my name is Adam Weaver from Bangor Maine. I have decided to come to this forum as a pitbull lover to introduce my girl Abigail. She is a Pitbull Beagle mix I call it a beagbull lol, she is 6 years old and just a boatload of fun. She loves to run and play with tennis balls, tug of war with her rope toy, long walks on the beach of course, she is quite the lady.

I enjoy raising her and teaching her all the tricks she knows. She is very good with kids and I love her right to death. I plan on adding a new member to the family and I'm definitely gonna hafta go for another pit. My hobbies include anything to do with art. I love drawing and painting, and I'm actually a freelance graphic designer. I play guitar both acoustic and electric, woodwork, airbrush, embroider and sew, I guess anything creative I try to get my hands into it.

I just finished this today as I wanted to use this photo as an entry pic for Abigail. Self Entitled Acrylic on 12" x 12", enjoy!

aweaver255@hotmail.com
aweaver255
Newborn Bully

Re: Miss Abigail here!

Postby spammie » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:34 pm

Hi Adam and welcome to PBF. That portrait is stunning. :inlove: Please read all you can on multi dog homes before you add to your family. You know what they say; an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions