Hello Everyone! Newbie here.

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello Everyone! Newbie here.

Postby jalapenocupcakes » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:26 pm

Hi there,
My name is Alex, I am a 25 year old woman living in Texas with my husband and four Pitties. I am a Practice Manager for a large Veterinary Hospital and boarding facility. I fell in love with the breed a few years ago and have never looked back! I am known loosely around our city as "The Pitbull" lady as I am known to foster when I can and do community events that promote adoptions or responsible ownership.

My four are permanent poochies that will have a place with me for life. I am blessed to have four incredibly smart, sweet, and all around good spayed females. I know what you're thinking, how in the world do you have females in one house without eating each other? I cannot explain it other than that we didn't plan to have four females and that they get along like the little dog pack they are. We do not have any children, therefore these are our babies.

Leah is a 3 year old brindle Pit/Greyhound mix. She is the only dog out of a litter of nine puppies that made it. I found her while volunteering at a local shelter; she was a bait dog and in very bad shape. $900 in vet bills and a few surgeries later, she is my most loyal dog and is a Good Canine Citizen.

Reese is a 2 year old blue. She is the only one with show background and is an AKC Purple Ribbon. We don't show her, but the people we adopted her from intended to show her/breed her. She is a a big squishy pile of fat baby. Sweet and eager to please, she is currently getting her Rehabilitation Dog Certification.

Bailey is a 5 year old brindle that found me at the grocery store while dragging a 12 ft. tow chain around her neck, covered in ticks, and bred out so many times her poor teets were raw. She jumped into my car while I was putting my groceries in, and I figured it was fate. She has been nothing but a joy since that day and I call her my "gift". She is also Canine Good Citizen certified and goes to adoption events with me.

Scout is an 8 month old brindle that was given to me by a friend after they almost hit her in the middle of the road one night on the way home. I took her home with me with intentions of finding her another home but her shy personality stole my heart and the others just love her so she's here to stay. She is recovering from her recent spay but she will soon begin training so I can bring her with me to events.

I joined in hopes to get advice, makes friends, and share some Pittie love. These babies are my life and it is good to know I'm not the only one that feels this way! Thanks for having me.
jalapenocupcakes
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello Everyone! Newbie here.

Postby Curly_07 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:14 pm

:welcome: Glad to have you! I think you will fit in just fine around here :)

PS I :inlove: your forum name!!

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions