Newbie to Pibble site

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Newbie to Pibble site

Postby himunchy » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:30 am

Hi, I'm new to this site, but not new to Pibbles. Although I don't currently have any, I've owned 2 mixes in the past. Now I'm an advocate to stop BSL. I do most of my posting on FB but happened on this site tonight and thought it would be a great place to meet other bully lovers. Most of my time spent as an advocate is helping these babies get out of the kill shelters and into loving homes. Too many die every day and this has to stop. More bully breeds die every day than all other breeds combined and a lot of that has to do with breed restriction in housing, insurance and lack of general public knowledge. It will be nice to exchange stories with bully lovers about how wonderful their babies are, including any struggles they have gone through. All of us know, it's not always been easy.
himunchy
Newborn Bully

Re: Newbie to Pibble site

Postby CallSignOWL » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:55 am

hi :hi
CallSignOWL
Adolescent Bully

Re: Newbie to Pibble site

Postby Leslie H » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:27 pm

Hi, could you tell us a little more about yourself, so you can be given access? There's a sample intro sticky in this forum.
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions