Hello Everybody!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello Everybody!!

Postby Aeva » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:15 am

I am new to the site, and wanted to introduce myself.

I'm Aeva, a 21 year old college student located in New York. I am a vet tech, and have worked in an animal hospital for 8 years, as well as in several other animal-related areas (a groomers, a farm, a pet-boutique, the humane society...you get the picture). I've only ever owned cats due to my fathers severe fear of most animals, especially canines, but the pups have always been where my heart lies.

I think my love for pits probably came about because of my visit to Animal Farm Foundation (back then it was one room) when I was 7 or 8 years old, and has just grown since then. The number of amazing pits I've met in practice, as well as the small amount of time I have spent at AFF recently (although hopefully that will be increasing soon) has further convinced me that they are the loves of my life.

Now that I'm starting life "as an adult" and living on my own, I am looking to get my first dog, and since it will most likely be a pit, I figured there was no better place to come than here!
Aeva
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello Everybody!!

Postby CallSignOWL » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:35 am

hi! :hi
CallSignOWL
Adolescent Bully

Re: Hello Everybody!!

Postby Leslie H » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:31 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Welcome from another AFF fan. Great place and people.
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions