first time pit bull owner

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

first time pit bull owner

Postby mom24grlz » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:21 am

Hi I'm Chris. Married to Ken. We have 4 children, ages 14, 11, 10, & 3. We are very new pit bull owners. We've only had her 4 days. We rescued her from the county pound. They had her named June Bug. But we changed it to Sadie and kept June as her middle name. She's a very sweet girl and has a good temperament. So far she has loved everyone she has met and everyone seems to love her. She loves my kids and follows them around everywhere. she is fully housebroken, and knows the commands sit and come. The pound found her as a stray 3 weeks ago and no one ever claimed her. She has her first vet appointment on the 19th. But the pound estimated based on her teeth that she's around 2 years old. She's already had at least 1 litter of puppies. The pound spayed her, so no more babies. She hardly ever barks, actually the only time we hear her bark is if there's a cat nearby. We were told she was a pit bull mix. Mixed with what i don't know. prior to owning Sadie we had Shelby a chocolate lab. She died of bone cancer at the age of 9 1/2 yrs.

mom24grlz
Newborn Bully

Re: first time pit bull owner

Postby PitBullMom » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:25 am

Sorry for the loss of your lab but congrats on your new addition! She's a very pretty girl!
PitBullMom
Newborn Bully

Postby mom24grlz » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:37 am

PitBullMom wrote:Sorry for the loss of your lab but congrats on your new addition! She's a very pretty girl!

thank you :) Actually it's funny how much Sadie reminds us of Shelby. They act very similar.
mom24grlz
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:32 am

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions