Hello from breeder!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Re: Hello from breeder!

Postby Breezy833 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:38 am

Then you've never seen a concker.
Breezy833
Adolescent Bully

Postby Breezy833 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:48 am

Also just because you want your dogs to reproduce doesnt make you a breeder. Your part of the problem when you can't rehome ALL the puppies. Also, if Any of those people then turn their pup over to a shelter. Tempermant is the tip of the ice berg for being a "breeder". Your ignorance isn't a college issue. The people on this forum gave you some reading material to look over.
You came to a pit bull advocate site and asked EDUCATED people, who work in shelter and training fields, and asked them to condone your reproducing mutts of a pit bull nature. There are enough "designer dogs" at the shelter.
Breezy833
Adolescent Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:00 am

So, he/she isn't a troll...just really lacking in the IQ department.

Do you seriously think mixing your pit bull (I'm assuming it doesn't have papers and you just call it a pit bull for its physical appearance) and your Conker Spaniol (you still haven't explained what the hell this breed is, as we've never heard of such) is a good idea and any different from mixed/mutt shelter dogs you are sadly mistaken and ignorant. You are no different. You want to breed 2 dogs together that are different breeds with different traits, and you will come out with a crap shoot! You have no idea what physical nor mental traits the offspring will display. Are you prepared to pay for a C section when the mother has issues delivering? Do you know how often that happens? How expensive it is?

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby Molan Labe » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:26 pm

The mother won't need a c section and that's a silly idea. Dog's can't have the same problems as humans because they are dogs.

Also I don't think you guys know what youa re talking about because I watched a lot of Ceaser Milan and he has tons of pitbulls and he has mixes because his pitbulls breed witht he other dogs. He has like a hundred dogs and i think he knows more than most people about it so I can use him as my example.
Molan Labe
Newborn Bully

Postby Tampa No Look » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:34 pm

I've always been a lurker on this and most other pit bull forums. However, this thread has completely taken me aback. I say this as I grew up next door to an older couple who had a pure mix of cocker spaniel and pit bull. Dang thing was the craziest animal I ever seen in my life. Cockers are pretty mean spirited (had one growing up......hated her). Pits, well, you never know.

Yet, this dog was mean as heck until you got to know her. When she knew you, she was a true angel.
Tampa No Look
Newborn Bully

Postby Novy » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:57 pm

If this isn't a troll, I'm having a hard time believing this individual managed to get on the internet and even put an avatar in their profile.

I am very intrigued by this concept of knowing something's personality based on the personality of a parent. Some of the worst people I know are offspring of great parents.
Novy
Newborn Bully

Postby Tampa No Look » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:12 pm

Novy wrote:If this isn't a troll, I'm having a hard time believing this individual managed to get on the internet and even put an avatar in their profile.

I am very intrigued by this concept of knowing something's personality based on the personality of a parent. Some of the worst people I know are offspring of great parents.

I dunno.....considering the avatar is that of a bald eagle wearing a wig.....this guy may be a bonfide doofus. I am more than convinced.
Tampa No Look
Newborn Bully

Postby Molan Labe » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:19 pm

I'm no bonfide doofus and what even is that!
You guys keep talking about trolls and think I'm the dummy here which is funny you think trolls exist lol. I have news for you people and that is trolls don't exist!

That eagle is the sybmol of America and it represents the founding fathers with the hair like they had. You are probably not even proud of the founding fathers and think that Obama is king because your so wrong.
Molan Labe
Newborn Bully

Postby Tampa No Look » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:22 pm

Molan Labe wrote:You think that Obama is king because your so wrong.

What made you come to that conclusion other than you being a flippin dolt?
Tampa No Look
Newborn Bully

Postby Celesteandthebullies » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:24 pm

Okay. You're either new to the internet, or a definite troll.

Either way.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29
Celesteandthebullies
Addicted to PBF

Postby Molan Labe » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm

Tampa No Look wrote:

The picture of your pappy lol
I'm not a kid though so you are right.
Molan Labe
Newborn Bully

Postby Tampa No Look » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:34 pm

Molan Labe wrote:
Tampa No Look wrote:

The picture of your pappy lol
I'm not a kid though so you are right.

Good god.....i called you a 'dolt' which is another way of calling one an imbecile, moron, etc......

A) that is not my 'pappy'
B) and, if it was, why would you assume I am an Obama supporter because of it?
C) Just for your info, the guy in the avatar is a picture of the legendary Jackie Robinson
Tampa No Look
Newborn Bully

Postby Tampa No Look » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:41 pm

Why can't I post in "Off-Topic?"
Tampa No Look
Newborn Bully

Postby Molan Labe » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:46 pm

Whose the moron now???
lol
Molan Labe
Newborn Bully

Postby jamielvsaustin » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:02 pm

Tampa No Look wrote:Why can't I post in "Off-Topic?"

You've got to create an introductory post that is approved before you're given full access to the site. You can read stuff without having an approved intro but you can't post...it's how we keep the trolls locked up (most of the time).
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions