looking for help!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

looking for help!

Postby Ashcolehowell » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:04 pm

New pit bull owner... so many questions! I ended up with a pit bull by the name of Hannibal when his owner ended up in prison and he was left in the back yard. I took in Hannibal (now known as HANK) when he was about 8 months old. I was never able to find Hank a suitable and now he is my sweet boy! He is a little over a year now and 79lbs!! In addition to Hank I have a lovely black lab named Meeka. They are the best of friends but so opposite... Hank is STRONG..... really strong!! Although I socialize him as much as possible (he LOVES people, kids, dogs, cats) I often worry I wont be able to control him in a heavily populated area, and by "control" i mean stop him from getting overly excited.. jumping, licking, barking ect. I love to be outdoors and my lab has always gone hiking/running with me and I would love for Hank come along also, I just need some guidance on handling this strong guy!
Ashcolehowell
Newborn Bully

Re: looking for help!

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:02 am

Welcome and thanks for taking Hank in! Have you considered signing up for an adult doggy manners class? If you let us know your approximate area, someone can refer you to a good trainer. :)
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Re: looking for help!

Postby BabyReba » Thu May 02, 2013 8:50 pm

Welcome! Hope you find the help you need here!

:modwelcomeonly2:
BabyReba
Regulator

Return to Introductions