Please read the forum rules before posting any further: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=132672" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
We do allow and support responsible breeders here, and this is what we consider Responsible/Ethical: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=49670" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I took a look at your dogs, and honestly you do not seem like a responsible breeder breeding for the correct reasons. I'm from FL, and know many American Pit Bull Terrier breeders there, and you do not even come close to the standards they hold themselves and their dogs to. You and your friend that you are advertising for look like backyard breeders that are breeding dogs just to make a buck.
1) It is American Pit Bull Terrier, not American Pitbull.
2) You should not breed for blue, but you do.
3) Bigger should not be a goal. The APBT Standard should be your goal.
4) You should not breed just because of a bloodline. You can read more on that at the link above I provided.
5) The dogs that you are currently advertising a breeding for (for your friend), those are out of standard dogs, and should not be advertised as APBT's, much less breeding them.
6) Legit breeders do NOT breed for income, they breed to better the breed.
I will be removing your kennel links shortly, as they are against the forum rules.
************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests