************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby Lalababy » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:43 am

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum, I have a1 year old dog named Ruben. Hopefully I recieve good advice and information here. ;)
Lalababy
Newborn Bully

Re: Newbie

Postby Lalababy » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:00 am

I guess i'll make my introduction a little longer for those who are actually interested. My name is ceaira I'm 20 years old. Will be 21 in December. (Woooohoooo) A few months ago I was stable, had my own place, steady relationship, everything was great. The only thing missing was a baby or a dog. So of course with me being young I wanted a dog. My boyfriend wanted to go buy a puppy. I told him no, I wanted to rescue a dog that had a lesser chance of getting adopted. Never adopted a grown dog before.
When I first saw ruebin it was love at first sight. His big marble eyes, his tail wouldn't stop wagging. He was beautiful and his inner beauty shone through. I knew he was the dog for me.
We take him home and he starts displaying signs that he was once abused. Scared of hands, sticks, broom, bags, any fast movement. I've worked with him and he barks now. He isn't scared anymore. He sleeps with me everynight and cuddles now. I've gotten. So attached, I call him my shadow.(: unfortunately my boyfriend and I didn't work out. We lost our apartment and he's in jail now. My dog is still with me and I'm very fortunate for him. He makes me smile everyday.
Lalababy
Newborn Bully

Re: Newbie

Postby Curly_07 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:32 am

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions