Hi from So Cali

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Curly_07

Re: Hi from So Cali

Postby Curly_07 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:47 am

Welcome! You are in the right place to learn! I want to thank you for doing research before impulse buying...it's refreshing to hear and will only help you. Once I get on the computer I will post some links for you to read that could help you. Would you be interested in adopting a puppy rather than purchasing? Just curious.

Also, can you tell us a little about yourself for full access? Like your hobbies, goals for you and you soon to be new pup, etc. There's a sample sticky at the top of this section to help you out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy using Tapatalk 2

Curly_07

Re: Hi from So Cali

Postby Curly_07 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:25 pm

Here's a link to help you with picking a breeder. If you'd like, you can post a thread in General asking for help with picking one, or for some recomendations. Be sure to specify what breed of "pit bull" you are looking for (APBT, AST, SBT, Am Bully). Also keep in mind that breeder links are not allowed on the forum, so members with recomendations will have to IM them to you. Be sure to read around the Health and Training sections for more info on things to be prepared for with the breed

Breeder Info:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=49670

:modwelcomeonly1:

Return to “Introductions”