Hi from GA!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hi from GA!

Postby agilek9s » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:50 pm

Hey all my names Anna. I'm 18 years old and currently living in GA with my family... Right now I have three awesome pups of my own and have a foster girl. I currently Train and compete with my dogs in agility and have plans to also start dock diving, Barn hunt, and disc soon!

Abby is my approx 8 year old lab mix that we rescued back in '05. She's pretty much my heart dog and currently the only one of my dogs actively competing in agility... Then there's Bo(technically my dad's dog) my 5 year old boxer boy and Twister (my moms) 19 month old mini poodle who's currently in training for agility...

Lastly there's Karma who's an approx 12 month old APBT mix who long story short was found her roaming the streets back in February... She was in great shape and appeared really well taken care of and we searched for her owners for a few months, but were never able to locate them. So my parents are allowing me to foster her until we can find her a permanent home. Of course since we've had her so long I've pretty much fallen in love with her(I blame her awesome ears)... She's has an amazing temperament and awesome drive and IMO would make an excellent agility/sport dog. So naturally I'm toying with the idea of potentially keeping her granted my parents are ok with her staying for max 1 year until I move out. Anyway she should be starting some obedience classes when I get back from my trip at the end of august and is entered in a barn hunt trial for next weekend! So we shall see how that goes... but overall Karma is a great dog and I adore her(not to mention she's super fun to photograph 8) )

Anyway here be pics...

agilek9s
Newborn Bully

Re: Hi from GA!

Postby haranka » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:42 am

awesome dogs! welcome 8)
haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Re: Hi from GA!

Postby Curly_07 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:55 am

Oh my she is so cute!!! Welcome!

:modwelcomeonly1: