Hello, again...

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello, again...

Postby BradRossignol » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:05 pm

Yeah, it's me. Brad Rossignol of ST Leathercraft. Well, not anymore though.

I've hurt, disappointed, and let people down. In some cases I still owe some folks, which is why I'm here.

I have genuinely missed the friendships I had here. I knew your names, your dogs, I knew what size collar they wore. But I messed things up, and I'm sorry.

I'm not here to make excuses, or to garner sympathy, I don't deserve that much. Though I'll answer any question asked if I can.

I fell into depression for quite awhile and gave up on everything, and lost nearly everything. But I ever stopped thinking of everyone and what I still owe, the passing time was always a reminder and I set a goal that I would eventually repay everything. I can finally see a light at the end of it all. I still don't know exactly when this will happen, but it will happen.

Problem is, I no longer have all my contact information. I have no way of getting a hold of you our there I owe. Please please please contact me! If I can't repair the relationships I had, I want to at least return what's long overdue, reimbursement at least.

A few people particularly are, Christine, Yvonne, and Megan (I know I spelled your name wrong and I'm sorry! I always had to look to get it right). There are others I know...

I'm sorry.
BradRossignol
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello, again...

Postby GoingPostal » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:19 am

I'm glad to see you are still around, kind of wondered what happened to you. Nice to see you stepping up and trying to make things right. I have 2 collar and leash sets from you and they have held up well and still get used.
GoingPostal
Forum Junky

Postby BradRossignol » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:15 pm

I rember. I don't remember the exact collars but I remember the pictures you sent and our conversation about shipping USPS and I remember where I sent them.

I honestly expected more fallout before now, hate mail or something...

Here's the thing, I sold everything of value just to get by and while things ahead look brighter, I can't with a clear conscience replace anything I sold without first trying to set things right here.

I desperately want to do this much at the very least. I'd like to ask for everyone's forgiveness but I don't expect it. I am however very sorry.

I know everyone struggles so I won't try to make it out like what I've been through is somehow any worse than what anyone else experiences in every day life. Truth is most make it through more gracefully and instead of bein strong under pressure I collapsed under the weight and blamed myself for dragging my family through it with me.
BradRossignol
Newborn Bully

Postby Nickdawg » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:12 pm

don't know you but think you need to be gentler with yourself - you are trying to make amends and what more can you do but that and move forward....
Nickdawg
Addicted to PBF

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:41 pm

Good Luck! I don't think many old members still hang around, but maybe you will have some luck.

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions