Hi !

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hi !

Postby trilover15 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:10 pm

Hi i have always had a love for pit bulls and am finally getting a pure bred female blue tri. I have had 2 other pits before one came from living in the streets we rescued him but we were to late because by the time it hit Christmas the heart worms had taken over him , well within his passing he had a son with our neighbors dog which we kept for 4 years until we had to move and my family member wouldn't allow him. After about 2 years of heartache i am finally getting a little girl pit im excited but had a few questions. I was looking at blue buffalo food or natures balance or nutro for food ? Whats the best heart worm preventative? Does any one know if pet smart training is actually any good? Also how would i introduce her to my smaller dogs ?Also is anyone going to the Pit bull awareness day in Tampa Florida ?
:)
trilover15
Newborn Bully

Re: Hi !

Postby haranka » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:17 pm

hi 8)
haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Re: Hi !

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:59 pm

I'm giving you access to the forum, although I'm concerned about some of your past mentioned. I hope you have learned from your mistakes as an owner, will not abandon your dog in the future should a similar situation arise, will not do any breeding in the future, and that we can also help you with the questions you have. You seem to be wanting to be a responsible owner now. Please repost your questions in the appropriate sections.

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions