Introduction!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Introduction!

Postby o1dodge » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:05 pm

Hello everyone, I have a blue male pitbull terrier. He is 5 years old. The main reason for me joining this forum was I hopefully get some info on some rashes he has come up with. I've took him to the vet with no luck. He has these itchy spots where he loses his hair in the same spot. He spots are usually roundish and scan up after a few days the. It takes a while for the hair to grow back. I use to feed him eukenuba til he was about 4 than I switched to purina one for a little while. Then he started breaking out like this after atleast a year of feeding him purina. I went back with eukenuba and he was still breaking out so switched to call of the wild and he still has the same problem. He has been eating this for about 6 months. I also stopped washing him with shampoo for these past couple months thinking that might be the issue. NO LUCK still he is getting new rashes still and I can't figure it out. I can send pics to someone, I don't know how to post here. Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!!
o1dodge
Newborn Bully

Re: Introduction!

Postby BabyReba » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:24 am

:modwelcomeonly2:
BabyReba
Regulator

Return to Introductions