First post!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

First post!

Postby cubbybear » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:49 am

Hi, my name is Nik, I'm 39yrs old and I've been married to my husband for 18 yrs and we have two boys. I live in Kent in England. We are an active family, with a chilled outlook, so our dogs get plenty of exercise - and room to make mistakes, just like everyone else. Both of our dogs were rescued when they were young, Fred at 18 months and Molly at about a year old.

Fred is our Staffordshire Bull Terrier cross....Greyhound? Not too sure - he's kind of long and lean! He lopes for miles when we're up on the hills. We got him in October 2013, which means today must be his 2nd birthday! :) His training for the last 6 months has really just been about letting him relax into the home, as he was pretty stressed at first and really overprotective, but Molly's been really good for that. Molly is not a staffie, she's a 5 yr old German Shepherd cross, but as she and Fred stick together, it wouldn't be right not to mention her! Especially when she's chewing on his ear to get him to play, ambushing him out of the long grass up on the hills or curled up with him at the end of the day.

Looking forward to sharing and reading bits on this forum!
cubbybear
Newborn Bully

Re: First post!

Postby haranka » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:46 pm

Hello Nik :) Welcome.
Some pics?
haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby cubbybear » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:25 pm

I would love to add photos from my computer, but I can't seem to get them to copy/paste and I'm really not sure how to follow the other instructions on the post about putting pics on. I'm really not a teckie at all! :oops:
cubbybear
Newborn Bully

Postby cubbybear » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:35 pm

I finally managed to post some pics! :)
This is Fred. Image This is Molly. Image
and this is Molly using Fred's bum as a pillow!Image
cubbybear
Newborn Bully

Postby jamielvsaustin » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:11 pm

:welcome: