Greetings from Colorado Springs, CO!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Greetings from Colorado Springs, CO!

Postby bamababe » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:49 am

Hey Ya'll!! My name is Suselis. I am 24yrs old, married to a Soldier and we have an amazing almost 2yr old son. We are avid dog lovers and throughout the both of us we've had just about every dog out there but we've always had that soft spot for pitties. We recently rescued our first pittie from a really bad neglect situation and will be possibly adopting a beautiful what I was told is a "red devil pit" girl today but from the looks we think she's just a red fawn but it all depends on how the introduction goes so I wont talk about her just yet :)

Diesel - 1yr old
We technically rescued him but he in fact rescued us. We are absolutely in love with this beautiful blue boy. His previous owner would leave him locked up in his kennel for as long as 2-3 days or he would leave him outside without any shelter, food or water the most recent incident being 2 weeks and that's when my best friend called to ask if we would be willing to adopt him if they could convince his owner to give him up. After about a month of going back and forth with his previous owner he finally allowed us to adopt him. About 2 days after adopting him we noticed he was limping on one leg, when we took him into the doctor to get checked we found out he needed patellar luxation repair in both legs but needed it more so on the leg he was limping on at the current time. Well 3 weeks after surgery here is our beautiful and happy boy. He is still having a hard time kennel training and being let outside without us going out with him but we are working on it, can you blame him for always being alone or locked up? Love our boy <3

We have 3 other dogs and 1 kitten who thinks he's a dog:

Charlie (pekepoo, 5yrs on May 5th)

Laylah (siberian husky, 3yrs on July 4th) & Bella (golden retirever, 2yrs on September 17th)

Sheldon (siamese lynx point mix, 6mo (guesstimate from the vet)

I pride myself in being the "animal nut" that all of my friends come to with questions or concerns but even I don't have all of the answers so I love joining forums and learning new things. My other interests include playing video games, watching movies, hanging out with the pups, cooking and eating lol.

Looking forward to being an active part of the forum and learning lots!
bamababe
Newborn Bully

Re: Greetings from Colorado Springs, CO!

Postby jamielvsaustin » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:12 pm

:welcome:

:modwelcomeonly3:
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Return to Introductions