hello...

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

hello...

Postby canyoncritter » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:55 am

so my names George, I own a few pitter bulls. 2 red nose, and 1 black.
canyoncritter
Newborn Bully

Re: hello...

Postby canyoncritter » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:18 am

while wating to be able to post, maybe I can ask this question. I just acquired a dog, shes aprx 5-6 years old. REd nose. She was my buddys dog and he died. So I took the dog in. problem is she smells like burnt hair all the time. given a few baths,smells fine for a day or two, then get outside and plays it up and chases the cars and what not along the fence line.After she gets worked up she stinksssss. like burnt hair.

only thing I can find in the net, is cancer or tumor. She dose have crossed eyes but dosent seem to bother her. So Im wondering if any one else has had this issue.

She gets feed well, right along with my others who have no smell like this to them, and one of them is even from the same bloodline.

I hate to say Im in a haste of figuring out what this maybe from, for a few reasons. one I don't want the other dogs to get infected if its a infection. but she seems to Healthy. full of spunk all the time.
and for the other reason, if it is a possible of cancer, Im going to have her put down and creamated to go along with my buddy. As she was his favorite dog.He ran a rescue of his own, called them last chance dogs, as most of them had been dogs that were condemned. over time we had aprx 40 dogs come threw that were condemned ,all but 3 of them we were able to rehome with a little time and working with.

I know most are going to say tests and what not, but I don't have the money for doing that,as Im just making it by myself skipping meals myself and what not to make it.

anyhow enuff of that......so any one have any thoughts on what this could be?
canyoncritter
Newborn Bully

Re: hello...

Postby jamielvsaustin » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:14 pm

If you'd like to become a member of this forum, please post a proper introductory post, you can find a sample of one here:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64327
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Return to Introductions