My male pit/lab has the largest nipples anyone has seen

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Moni1928
Newborn Bully

My male pit/lab has the largest nipples anyone has seen

Postby Moni1928 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:47 pm

:oops: :oops:

Moni1928
Newborn Bully

Re: My male pit/lab has the largest nipples anyone has seen

Postby Moni1928 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:56 pm

I have a pit that's going to be two in August. He was neutered at 12 weeks from the shelter we got him from. He didn't have abnormally large nipples than, at least I don't recall. There isn't a day at the dog park he's not called a female, I'm asked how many litters she's had, so I call him a "shim" one of gods anomolies. He is the sweetest dog I've ever owned and doesn't seem to be offended by the mix up, I'm just curious. Even a vet that treated a dog but he got at the park said he'd love to run some tests on him, if they weren't so expensive. His nipples are the size of my small pinky tip, to the first joint. Now I'm a female with larger hands, not petite. They're definitely airy feeling, if that helps. It's sure giving those big, bad mean pits a bad rep looking like this! hahaha. Besides me being asked to make him a therapy dog because of his sweet disposition and old soul. If anyone can shed some light, I'd really appreciate it.

Bullseye

Re: My male pit/lab has the largest nipples anyone has seen

Postby Bullseye » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:07 pm

Have you any photos?

:modwelcomeonly2:

Return to “Introductions”