New guy reporting in!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
LunaAPBT
Newborn Bully

New guy reporting in!

Postby LunaAPBT » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:15 pm

Hello everyone. I'm a 30 year old, first time APBT owner, though I have spent time around the breed and have owned sporting breeds over the years. I'm from the Birmingham, AL area, have lived here my whole life. I lost my best fur baby a month ago, he was a 15 month old Boxer/Pointer mix named Ace. Cause of death is still unknown, though I suspect it was a congenital heart condition, which Boxers are known the have. Six months before that we lost our Rat Terrier to cancer. So we went from a 2 dog household to no dogs in 6 months. It killed me inside. A little over a week ago, I decided I needed to bring a little joy back into the house, and picked up a cute little APBT female pup. I named her Luna.

This is a picture of Ace, how he looked at about 9 months of age. He was the best dog I've ever had. Truly a one of a kind sweetheart.

And this is my new girl Luna. She is about 9 weeks old now.

Some of my other hobbies are cars, woodworking, board games, video games, camping, hiking, caving, and sitting in my chair watching Amazon Prime and Netflix.

Hope to chat with some of you people in the future. :hi

Bullseye

Re: New guy reporting in!

Postby Bullseye » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:13 pm

Beautiful pups!

:modwelcomeonly2:

LunaAPBT
Newborn Bully

Re: New guy reporting in!

Postby LunaAPBT » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:48 am

Thanks!

Return to “Introductions”