Hi guys I'm new here

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
BabyboyBlue
Newborn Bully

Hi guys I'm new here

Postby BabyboyBlue » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:15 pm

Hi Guys! My name Colleen, Im in my early 40's and I live in Southwest Florida. My bully babies are my everything! I have 2 APBT, but one was stolen from me back on April 23, 2016, I was wondering if anyone can help me find him, I've tried everything but I've had no luck finding him yet but I won't stop lookin for my babyboy Bluebear.

I don't know if this is allowed but I just found this site and I have to try. My guy is 7 yrs. old & I've had him since he was 6weeks. I'm completely heartbroken and have to find him, I need him back. My life is on hold ,I only think of him all day every day, I need help! He's Blue fawn and white, short & stocky, the biggest sweetheart! He has a breathing problem that causes him to sound like a pig.

I know he's out there and someone knows who has him. Please Help Me, his family is absolutely lost without him and we need him home. Please if anyone has info & knows hes whereabouts Please call me @ 941-275-7797 or email me @ didonatozoo@gmail.com (I don't know how to post a pic yet)

Bullseye

Re: Hi guys I'm new here

Postby Bullseye » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:37 pm

I can't help as I'm in the UK I can approve you account hopfully someone in your area may turn on this forum & help you, I hope you find him, keep us up to date..

~John~

:modwelcomeonly2:

BabyboyBlue
Newborn Bully

Postby BabyboyBlue » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:45 pm

Bullseye wrote:I can't help as I'm in the UK I can approve you account hopfully someone in your area may turn on this forum & help you, I hope you find him, keep us up to date..

~John~

:modwelcomeonly2:

Thank you so much! I really hope someone can help..

Bullseye

Postby Bullseye » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:48 pm

No worries, I'll try & bring it to a few members attention :)

patty

Postby patty » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:23 pm

Hi Colleen,

I'm so sad to hear about your baby boy BlueBear. Can you update us since your first post?

Let us know all the avenues you have tried so far? I am in California, but I can contact members in your area for some possible ideas.

Hope to hear from you soon!!!!

Patty

Return to “Introductions”