I am a Bully father and have question..

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
zyonbully
Newborn Bully

I am a Bully father and have question..

Postby zyonbully » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:26 pm

My name is Burt and my 4 legged daughter is a Pit Bull named Zyon, and she is a happy girl and loving to her mom Megan and human baby Kolton Matthew. She is almost a year old and has gotten the potty training down pat. She learning the basic commands well and is very motherly to my wife and my son. A total daddies girl though.

My question/concern is Zyon is chewing on my motorcycle and shed door and other non chewing items. I have punished her and bought a Deer Antler for her and other dog chews. I am suspicious that this is mainly jealousy of the fact that dad and mom are giving the baby attention and not Zyon, plus the fact that we have been keeping her in our kitchen at night. My wife and I have bought today some Bitter Apple spray and other items from pet smart, please help my fellow bully lovers. Thank you very much.

Bullseye

Re: I am a Bully father and have question..

Postby Bullseye » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:42 pm

Well the best advice I could give would be to spray the chewable areas with something that doesn't taste very nice, but you are going to do that anyway, so let us know how you get on, it may be a little bit of boredom, which I could help you with... but as I said try spraying the area first & let us know how it goes..

~John~

Return to “Introductions”