WHO IS Capone? Dogo Argentino or Pitbull.Need confirmations before adding new adoptWhere to post to get answers please:)

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
saluka4801
Newborn Bully

WHO IS Capone? Dogo Argentino or Pitbull.Need confirmations before adding new adoptWhere to post to get answers please:)

Postby saluka4801 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:35 pm

Hi my name is Sarah, I am a certified structural welder traveling all over constructing and fabbing RCC/Conventional Concrete mobile batch plants for Govt Entity Dams/Reservoirs.I wanted to know if someone could point me into the right direction on where to post pics of my dog capone and his mannerisms/Characteristics to find out what kind of Dog he is before I attempt adopting/rescuing a new addition.I want to make sure that I at least tried to get another dog/Breed that states common statistics/characteristics that would compliment Capone.Any help at all would be appreciated.Thank you

Bullseye

Re: WHO IS Capone? Dogo Argentino or Pitbull.Need confirmations before adding new adoptWhere to post to get answers plea

Postby Bullseye » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:02 am

Photos go in the gallery section, have you got photobucket? :modwelcomeonly2:

patty

Re: WHO IS Capone? Dogo Argentino or Pitbull.Need confirmations before adding new adoptWhere to post to get answers plea

Postby patty » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:40 pm

Hi Sarah welcome to the forum :welcome:

Excited to see pictures of Capone! I've always been interested in the Dogo line. Would love to know about their temperament.

Return to “Introductions”