Hello all!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
justasmalldogpack
Newborn Bully

Hello all!

Postby justasmalldogpack » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:53 pm

Hello everyone, so excited to join this forum!

My name is Bre, I'm 18 and live in the USA, my boyfriend and I own two pitbulls. Our little girl Sandy is a 12 month old baby and our gentle giant Teddybear is 2 and a half. They are our first pits, and I have to say I find them the most interesting and cuddly out of most bigger dogs! I hope to learn and share new facts, and have a better understanding for the breed I have come to love so much.

Some of my hobbies include reading, drawing, and doing as much research as possible on animals. Most of my time is spent working and looking up new ways to bond and work my dogs to the best of their abilities. Nice to meet everyone, and I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

patty

Re: Hello all!

Postby patty » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:02 pm

Hi Bre, what an awesome intro! We are glad to have you.

Pit Bulls are awesome! Can't wait to see pictures of Sandy and Teddybear :) Love their names. One of our moderators is very active in weight pulling. I'm sure he will check in soon and give you lots of information!

:modwelcomeonly1:

justasmalldogpack
Newborn Bully

Postby justasmalldogpack » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:53 pm

patty wrote:Hi Bre, what an awesome intro! We are glad to have you.

Pit Bulls are awesome! Can't wait to see pictures of Sandy and Teddybear :) Love their names. One of our moderators is very active in weight pulling. I'm sure he will check in soon and give you lots of information!

:modwelcomeonly1:

Thank you,I can't wait to share some pictures of them, I have so many I barely have space on my phone... lol That would be cool, I'll be waiting for it! :)

Bullseye

Postby Bullseye » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:46 pm

Welcome to the forum, yes weight pulling is a great way to build a great bond with your dog, mainly because you are working so closely with them.. feel free to ask a question about it in the Training and Behavior Section, I'm more than happy to help :)

Look forward to seeing photos :))

~John~

justasmalldogpack
Newborn Bully

Postby justasmalldogpack » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:55 pm

Bullseye wrote:Welcome to the forum, yes weight pulling is a great way to build a great bond with your dog, mainly because you are working so closely with them.. feel free to ask a question about it in the Training and Behavior Section, I'm more than happy to help :)

Look forward to seeing photos :))

~John~

I'll check that out then! I'm sure Sandy would love it- she's always so full of energy and really tough! (One time she heard our neighbors dog, and was so excited when she threw her front paws onto our fence the wood literally snapped. :eek:
I will be posting pictures as soon as I can! For some reason my laptop is not allowing me to upload pictures from my phone, but once I fix it, expect many pictures!!

Bullseye

Postby Bullseye » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:32 pm

Ok then look forward to it, if you need any help posting photos let me know :)

haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby haranka » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:02 am

Welcome Bre :thumbsup:

Return to “Introductions”