Newbie!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Gunnar
Newborn Bully

Newbie!

Postby Gunnar » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:51 pm

Hey everybody!

My name is Kaila and I stumbled upon this forum while looking for a good community of Pit lovers like myself. About two weeks ago, I adopted my little guy, Gunnar. He is almost 4 months old and a pure bred Staffordshire. My boyfriend and I have just moved to Texas and one of my movers just so happened to be adopting out some puppies (not a breeder). Lucky me!

While I have spent my entire life around all sorts of breeds, (Labs, English Mastiff, Dobbie, even a Malamute/German Shepherd/Wolf mix) Pit Bulls have always been my favorite. My family adopted two pitties when I was in high school and I fell in love with their goofiness and their big hearts, as well as their athleticism.

My other interests include cooking, hiking, fishing, camping...anything outdoors! Gunnar is my only dog at the moment, seeing my boyfriend and I will be moving around quite a bit within the next few years (military) so the lucky little fella gets all of my attention.

I'll post pictures once I can figure it out 8)

Bullseye

Re: Newbie!

Postby Bullseye » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:55 pm

Welcome aboard, yes I think that charm what Pit Bulls have is rather something special & the love of the breed will be very much shared on here :)

If you would like to post photos I would recommend getting yourself a photo bucket account, copy & paste the image urls in a post & make sure you have the [img] tags either end of the url.. if you need further help with that let me know :)

:modwelcomeonly2:

Seize
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Seize » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:36 pm

Welcome to PBF! Glad you could join us :)

haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby haranka » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:01 am

Welcome Kaila :run:

Gunnar
Newborn Bully

Postby Gunnar » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:35 pm

Thanks guys!

Return to “Introductions”