Hello PitBull Forum

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
KBecks
Newborn Bully

Hello PitBull Forum

Postby KBecks » Sun May 07, 2017 5:48 am

Hi, I'm Karen, I live in Wisconsin and I'm a recently new dog owner. My dog, Kitty, came from a rescue organization and we adopted her about six months ago. Her DNA came back as 100% American Staffordshire Terrier, (which I'm guessing is the fancy name for pitbull?).

Kitty has some fear issues with new people and barks at them to back off. She is also very high energy. She is a fun dog, and integrated into our family very quickly. She has great house manners. We barely passed an adult manners class and took extra training sessions. Now Kitty is in her second session of agility classes. It (usually) very fun to work with her in the classroom. She catches on fast. In the "wild", say out on a walk or at the park, maintaining our bond and training is more challenging, but my goal is to work with her a little bit every day in the nicer weather this summer.

Kitty is a 44 pound brindle with a white chest. She is a very pretty, alert, very fast dog. We enjoy her very much. At the same time we'd like for her to become a very strong loose leash walker, be able to handle stimulating environments, and maybe take Canine Good Citizen. She seems to be a natural at beginning agility and I'm not bragging too much there.

Bullseye

Re: Hello PitBull Forum

Postby Bullseye » Sun May 07, 2017 6:16 am

:modwelcomeonly2:

haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby haranka » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:52 am

Hello Karen 8)

patty

Postby patty » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:21 pm

Hi Karen :hi

What a cute name, Kitty. We love pictures can't wait to see her. Thank you for adopting!!

She sounds like a handful of fun. It's great to see you are exposing her to many activities. Becoming a Canine Good Citizen is a great achievement.

We have members who have Therapy dogs.

Return to “Introductions”