Sin City Pit Bull..

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Adrianne

Sin City Pit Bull..

Postby Adrianne » Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:32 pm

Hi all.. heres my introduction! My pit bull and I are currently training/competing in agility, weight pull, obedience and finishing up for our TDI (Therapy dog Inc.).

Heres Arnold...

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hope to get to know ya'll better enjoy!

bullylady
Super Bully

Postby bullylady » Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:46 pm

what a cutie! welcome! great job for taking such great care of your pit bull and providing so many healty outlets. not enough people train their pitties and it is really disturbing.

Adrianne

Postby Adrianne » Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:10 pm

Thanks! We love it.. it keeps us both busy and I gain soooo much pleasure workin with him, hes a great dog.. really flys through training since we broke through a couple challenging walls as a pup.

Arnolds 2 now, I got him when he was 5 months old the woman just dumped him at a dog park :( I found him at 11 pm and went back the next day hoping someone lost him, emergancy, something...

well I found what I was looking for. A woman approached me thankful I had 'adopted' her dog, she didn't want to take him to the pound to be PTS so she left him at the park for a "dog lover" to find.

She ended up giving me his background story, a couple reasons she couldn't keep him, a lleash, collar, bag of food, and the supposed papers of his parents... and a load of emotional and training issues with the pup! But her loss!!

He turned out to be an amazing best buddy to me and my 5 yo rat terrier Hannah.

Ariel Payopay
Site Admin

Postby Ariel Payopay » Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:01 am

:modwelcomeonly2:

Return to “Introductions”