BDD's newest creation... dog sport harness

Collar, harness, kennel, and all other dog accessory/equipment posts go here!
Mooresmajestic
Bully Lover 4 Life

BDD's newest creation... dog sport harness

Postby Mooresmajestic » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:39 pm

I just have to post about my new BDD harness, because I love it! When I asked Missy to create this harness for me and Vi, I knew it would turn out nice, but Missy really out did herself. It's better than I could have hoped for. There have been some small changes since this prototype design to make it even better. I use it mainly for tracking, but it can handle anything. A friend of mine tested it on her GSDs during IPO bite work training, and it passed her test!

"I love my new BDD sport harness! It's everything I was hoping for and more. The harness is lightweight, adjustable, and fully functional. This harness exemplifies the quality and style that the maker is renowned for. Freedom of movement is not jeopardized for the sake of strength here. With multiple adjustment straps one can achieve a perfect fit, even on multiple dogs. This harness should be at the top of the "want" list for all dog sport enthusiasts. Missy has once again exceeded my expectations and delivered a world class product with a reasonable price." -Melissa and Violet

http://weightpullharness.com/

It even doubles as a seat belt harness!

whtboo1
Newborn Bully

Re: BDD's newest creation... dog sport harness

Postby whtboo1 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:04 am

Wow! gorgeous harness I like it alot. My boy Brady does flyball and he already destroyed a harness but that one looks exceptional.

PBF lurker
Newborn Bully

Postby PBF lurker » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:04 am

Neat idea! I have a few BDD walking harnesses, and some from CD pits as well. I have the handles put on all my harnesses and will from now on. One dog wears it for flyball, and I love to have an easy-grab handle on my dog in new or uncertain situations where I may need to get physical control quickly.

I'm not quite sold on the extra hardware/bulk necessary to make it adjustable for multiple dogs. Useful if you do a lot of fostering I suppose. Please re-review after you're been using it for some time. I'd like to know how if you notice anything not yet apparent in the beginning, for better or for worse.

Mooresmajestic
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Mooresmajestic » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:36 pm

I'm loving the harness and have been using the heck out of it! The only "flaw" I found, she has since modified the design and fixed.

I love the adjustability of it since I work a lot of dogs and we tend to share equipment at training. It's modeled after a Schutzhund/ sport harness and those need to be super heavy duty. With the clasps on the back, it makes it really easy to switch equipment quickly.

mopulldogs
Newborn Bully

Postby mopulldogs » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:04 pm

Glad to hear you are happy with the new gear :D I am fairly anal about things being heavy-duty ie "bulldog proof"...LOL

One of the things I noticed with the normal leather type harnesses is the additional weight added to the dog when wearing the harness, especially on our smaller dogs. I am proud to say that my harness is lighter/less bulky and does not sacrafice durability/quality :thumbsup:

Here is another example
ImageImage

Keep me updated :headbang:
Missy

Curly_07

Postby Curly_07 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:21 pm

Oh wow! I'm diggin the pink and purple! How much are they running? I'd like to get Curly Sue one...

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk

mopulldogs
Newborn Bully

Postby mopulldogs » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:12 pm

Here is the info http://weightpullharness.com/TrackingHarness.html Shipping on one harness in the US is usually $6

Curly_07

Postby Curly_07 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:01 pm

Thanks!

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk

Return to “Equipment, Housing, Supplies and Accessories”