planet dog orbee ball

Collar, harness, kennel, and all other dog accessory/equipment posts go here!
IamNicki
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby IamNicki » Mon May 11, 2009 1:29 pm

chewbecca wrote:We have to remember, orbee balls are not meant for a dog to chew on, they're meant to play fetch with. And I think they do well in that area of use. :))

I agree. I don't leave anything down for Tyson to chew on except for bones. No toys. I don't like cleaning up toy parts from all over. His Orbee is in the yard and stays out there. We go out to potty or play, so he never has time to chomp.

KJAX5252
Super Bully

Postby KJAX5252 » Mon May 11, 2009 4:18 pm

I loooove the Orbee products... My only minor complaint is that I buy the pink balls ( the only ones Brady plays with- so masculine ) and the word WOOF or FETCH is in the blue material that can be pulled off quickly. I wish that they just imprinted the word, or left the ball plain.

We have the recycled black one and the diamond one in orange too. Raisin seems to like them, but she is more about lounging than fetching roflmao

Shoshana
Bully Ambassador

Postby Shoshana » Tue May 12, 2009 10:19 pm

Peanut is a picker too. We are playing with her new Orbee now and she likes it!

PitBull-Lady
Addicted to PBF

Postby PitBull-Lady » Fri May 15, 2009 7:52 pm

Made the plunge today. Bought the bigger planet in orange.

Capone is already OBSESSED!!! Jasmine could care less. (typical)

So far the houdini cannot get any bits off.

Cross your fingers... we'll see how long it lasts! :peace:

So far, it's been fun watching him loose it under things, but more so the absolutely PIT-I-FULL look when he's trying to get it back. lol

Taffys_Angel
Bully Ambassador

Postby Taffys_Angel » Sat May 16, 2009 6:50 pm

Taffy has one... but isn't that thrilled with it. It doesn't squeak, so she ignores it in favor of her Cuz toys.... *rolls eyes*

KJAX5252
Super Bully

Postby KJAX5252 » Sun May 17, 2009 6:44 am

If you have a Facebook account and are a "fan" of Planet dog they will be posting a free promo code likely today ( once they hit a certain number of fans) that entitles you to a free ball with any order.
Yay! :)

PitBull-Lady
Addicted to PBF

Postby PitBull-Lady » Sun May 17, 2009 8:18 pm

Just thought I'd give a report. It is FULL day 2 with the Orbee. Notonly is he OBSESSED with it, but it is still in tact. I can't flippin believe it. He goes through anything in no time.

:thumbsup:

Mr. Slippery
Newborn Bully

Postby Mr. Slippery » Wed May 27, 2009 1:10 pm

These are the best balls ever. They will rip the "earth part" off, but after that they are very tough. My staffy loves them, very bouncy and unpredictable which keeps him on his toes. I also jam little snacks or biscuits in the hole and they break apart and fall out as he plays. <----this is key. The only toy he has that he stays interested in no matter what. I'm going on almost 2 years with the first one we ever bought.

I WOULD RECOMMEND THESE TO ANYBODY!!!

Return to “Equipment, Housing, Supplies and Accessories”