Goughnuts!

Collar, harness, kennel, and all other dog accessory/equipment posts go here!
Jamie&Jessie
Newborn Bully

Re: Goughnuts!

Postby Jamie&Jessie » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:51 pm

sunnygirl01 wrote:
Jamie&Jessie wrote:I received the Maxx. I like it and it is lasting but it's a little too big/heavy for my pup. I wish I would have order the regular size. She only plays with it when she's in her super energetic moods.

Jamie&Jessie, I have the smaller green ring (I think it is the Goughnut .75, I can check when I get home). My girl never plays with it so I would be happy to send it to you if you want to send me a prepaid UPS or USPS label. I bought her the Goughnut black stick at the same time and she loves it but won't play with the ring for some reason.

Thanks, that would be nice. :) I'm not sure how to do the prepaid label but I can look into it. Do you want to PM me your email?

GoughNuts
Newborn Bully

Postby GoughNuts » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:48 am

Jamie&Jessie wrote:
sunnygirl01 wrote:
Jamie&Jessie wrote:I received the Maxx. I like it and it is lasting but it's a little too big/heavy for my pup. I wish I would have order the regular size. She only plays with it when she's in her super energetic moods.

Jamie&Jessie, I have the smaller green ring (I think it is the Goughnut .75, I can check when I get home). My girl never plays with it so I would be happy to send it to you if you want to send me a prepaid UPS or USPS label. I bought her the Goughnut black stick at the same time and she loves it but won't play with the ring for some reason.

Thanks, that would be nice. :) I'm not sure how to do the prepaid label but I can look into it. Do you want to PM me your email?

Great stuff! Our Rings are our Safest/most durable product. The Ring is where we started as there was a need for a safer/More Durable product. In some cases, the dog will lose interest because they cannot destroy the ring. Our Stick is way more interactive and thus more attractive for the dog. Of course most dogs like a good TuG of war with the dog owner and thus the TuG has become a very popular. I just heard from a friend that is a professional dog trainer that two of their three dogs had surgery from a sock and a chew toy that I will not name. It just makes me ill to think about it. The dogs are fine, thousands of dollars later. Fun and safety go hand in hand. We appreciate all of your questions and support. We have learned a lot from this great forum. GoughNuts!

GoughNuts
Newborn Bully

Postby GoughNuts » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:50 pm

Question - I know this is the right group to help me with this question - Is it just the general respect for the power of a typical APBT the reason that I always approach with caution? Is it the propaganda of negativity that even as a chew toy supply professional that even I am guilty of being too careful. Or is my being careful smart?

Question 2 - With all the breeds of dogs that you can have, why do you pick APBT? Please know that I am truly interested in the why. Whether you are getting a dog from a champion line or you are rescuing please help understand why you pick your APBT. In my case I grew up with the same dog as I have now. Maybe it is as simple as this but that cannot be everyone's reason.

Return to “Equipment, Housing, Supplies and Accessories”