Goughnuts!

Collar, harness, kennel, and all other dog accessory/equipment posts go here!
littleCloClo
Bully Ambassador

Re: Goughnuts!

Postby littleCloClo » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:45 am

Can you post a link to the GoughNuts facebook page? I accidentally liked doughnuts instead lol

Ntchwaidumela
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby Ntchwaidumela » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:45 pm

Hiya Amy-

My wife surprised me and Jake with your newest goughnut product, the black ball.

Of course Jake loves it, but I wish it was just slightly bigger in diameter, because every five minutes it rolls under our furniture and drives Jake into a crying fit. But the worse part is I hafta get my big butt onto the floor everytime to get the ball out lol :crybaby:

Again, thanks for making an amazing product :bowdown:

N :headbang:

GoughNuts
Newborn Bully

Postby GoughNuts » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:55 am

Ntchwaidumela wrote:Hiya Amy-

My wife surprised me and Jake with your newest goughnut product, the black ball.

Of course Jake loves it, but I wish it was just slightly bigger in diameter, because every five minutes it rolls under our furniture and drives Jake into a crying fit. But the worse part is I hafta get my big butt onto the floor everytime to get the ball out lol :crybaby:

Thank me? Thank you! We are a team. You and I, your dog, your wife, are the GoughNuts team. Our team is driven by safety, value, fun. Getting a note like this late at night drives me, inspires me. Again, Thank you for giving GoughNuts a chance and your continued support.

mutty
Adolescent Bully

Postby mutty » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:55 pm

Ntchwaidumela wrote:Hiya Amy-

please let us know how it goes, i loved the idea of the ball and since i got a ball addict that might be it .

Ntchwaidumela
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby Ntchwaidumela » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:02 pm

Hiya Mutty-

Well, after a little over two weeks with a couple of hours daily with the Goughnuts ball, there is hardly a mark on it (at most a few puncture marks if you look really, really . . . REALLY close) that Jake has put on it.

My first thought when I saw the criss-crossing ridges on the ball, that would be the first to go, but I was wrong. The ball has held up amazingly :yipee:

This is another incredible product from an awesome company :headbang: :bowdown:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if anyone has a power/destructive chewer, Goughnuts will be the longest lasting toy your furkid will ever have (plus Amy will replace it for free if it is chewed to the inner red) :headbang:

Happy New Year Everyone :peace:

N

gixxerific
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby gixxerific » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:23 pm

I must look into these. I have a "destructive chewer". Hell she's only 3 months old and has already broken a tooth, she likes to chew everything. Though mostly outside things and her toys so she is not eating the house yet. roflmao

I have been a Kong guy forever but I need to look into these. I have time like I said she is only 3 months old.

sebb0191
Matured Bully

Postby sebb0191 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:06 pm

I've been telling my mom about these Goughnuts for about a year now - ever since I joined the forum and heard wonderful stories about them - and she bought Koda one for Christmas :) he was so ridiculously excited!

He's an extreme chewer - and I mean extreme, the only thing that has lasted more than a few minutes with him is the XXL Black Kong - and my mom bought him the smaller black, round toy. I am thouroughly surprised! Even though I knew it would be tough, he's had it for over a week and hasn't even made a lasting toothmark in it. He chews it alone and it occupies him, I can roll in on the floor and he chases it, and he actually loves to fling it in the air, which can be dangerous so we do it outside lol

He loves it and I love that it's actually holding it's own against him - definitely a great toy for those destructive chewers!

GoughNuts
Newborn Bully

Postby GoughNuts » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:07 pm

Hey Everyone, love all the pictures of the beautiful dogs! (especially the ones that have goughnuts in their mouth!)

I moved into a new office space and would love to adorn my walls with huge copies of your photos. If you are willing to share, please send me pictures in jpeg form to dogsgoughnuts@aol.com.

Thank you and Happy New Year!

Amy
GoughNuts LLC

PitBull-Lady
Addicted to PBF

Postby PitBull-Lady » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:23 pm

I can't believe it has taken me so long to buy one, but I finally did it. I bought one!

For those of us in VA, there are just not many places that carry Goughnuts, luckily Arlington, VA is close to me.
Have you been to PetMac in Arlington? Their store is GREAT and they have a ton of stuff, INCLUDING Goughnuts!
www.petmac.org

Right now Flower will not spit it out long enough to let Capone play with it. :thumbsup: Sounds like a win to me.
And so far no major injuries on the 'nut'
Jasmine could care less, she likes stuffies lol

Red
Addicted to PBF

Postby Red » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:29 am

Jack is a pretty tough chewer and he is enjoying his Goughnut this evening:

If the toy is alive tomorrow Tux will get one too. Surviving Tux would be a big selling point for me.

GoingPostal
Forum Junky

Postby GoingPostal » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:19 am

I just sent one of mine in for replacement finally! These things really last and Nero loves to chew, Jersey wasn't so excited when we first got them but learned to like them.

GoughNuts
Newborn Bully

Postby GoughNuts » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:50 am

Red wrote:Jack is a pretty tough chewer and he is enjoying his Goughnut this evening:

If the toy is alive tomorrow Tux will get one too. Surviving Tux would be a big selling point for me.

Red - This is an amazing video! We just love that sound as this is the sound of a power chewer with intent! Can we please post this video with your permission?

Thanks,

Amy

Red
Addicted to PBF

Postby Red » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:42 pm

Jack does not mind if his video is used. :)

MissKitty
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby MissKitty » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:50 am

Do we have a work to eat toy coming out soon? :yipee:

GoughNuts
Newborn Bully

Postby GoughNuts » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:50 pm

MissKitty wrote:Do we have a work to eat toy coming out soon? :yipee:

Miss Kitty,

Our "GoughNuts Cannoli" can be found in many professional pet supply stores, trainers, and vet locations that carry our product. If you find a store near you on our web site locator please call ahead as they are absolutely brand new and in limited supply. The Cannoli can also be found on our web store. This Cannoli is an easy work to eat engineered product when used on it's own but becomes a very challenging product when combined with our GoughNut sticks. As always I recommend the black stick for APBT for strength.

Yes the Cannoli is durable, floats, bouncy and guaranteed. The Cannoli is not designed as a chew toy and our original ring should continue be relied upon for pure power chewing. I realize GoughNuts are expensive however please know this is a lifetime relationship and investment. Our main goal continues to be safety. Another attribute of the Cannoli is that when placed in the freezer the Cannoli remains pliable as a result of the natural rubber content.

The Cannoli release marks our 5th year anniversary and we certainly appreciate all of the support.

Thanks,

Amy

Return to “Equipment, Housing, Supplies and Accessories”