Experiences with CD Pits orders?

Collar, harness, kennel, and all other dog accessory/equipment posts go here!
redmoss
Adolescent Bully

Experiences with CD Pits orders?

Postby redmoss » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:20 am

It's probably just a fluke, but I am having one heck of a time with my harness order.

I got one of the gift certificates donated to Poppy Mart. Had I not won, I would have bought a walking harness since our current gear is rather worn.

Back in October, I used the order form on the site. I was a little concerned that I received no order confirmation, not even a thanks for ordering page.

At the end of November, I e-mailed to find out if there was an actual order made for my harness. The reply I got was that she was away at a show, but would let me know when she returned home.

Receiving no further information, I e-mailed last week, and have yet to hear back.

Is this lack of communication normal and time frame normal? Or am I right to be a bit miffed, now verging on pissed?

Curly_07

Re: Experiences with CD Pits orders?

Postby Curly_07 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:26 am

Was your account charged? If not, then I'd assume the order didn't go through. I would have tried doing it again. That happens to me sometimes when ordering from various sites. If I take too long to fill things in, it will time out on me.

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk

Red
Addicted to PBF

Postby Red » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:42 am

Cindy gets stuck on orders at times. She was down here in CA at a show at the end of November but she is back home now.Do you want me to ask her what happened with your order? Might help if you send me a PM with your full name so she can look it up.

redmoss
Adolescent Bully

Postby redmoss » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:09 am

Red wrote:Cindy gets stuck on orders at times. She was down here in CA at a show at the end of November but she is back home now.Do you want me to ask her what happened with your order? Might help if you send me a PM with your full name so she can look it up.

Thanks for the offer Val. She wrote that she would check when she got back home, and that's the last I ever heard. I'm going to fill out another order form, and then give up.

I understand a backlog of orders. I don't get the inability to let someone know if you've actually gotten the order. Or telling someone you'll look into it, and then not even responding to their further queries when you don't.

redmoss
Adolescent Bully

Re: Experiences with CD Pits order?

Postby redmoss » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:58 am

Cindy e-mailed at the beginning of January that she would be sending the harness the second week of January.

To date, no harness, and no reply to my inquiries sent the middle/end of February about tracking information.

I'm glad that PBRC got my money, not Cindy.

redmoss
Adolescent Bully

Postby redmoss » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:05 am

My last post was a tad premature because the harness was finally delivered. Since the package is dated 2/26, it was shipped over a month later than I was told.

Unfortunately, due to it taking 6 months for the item, the lack of communication, and misleading information, I will dissuade people from giving her business.

Return to “Equipment, Housing, Supplies and Accessories”