Rockapittie

Collar, harness, kennel, and all other dog accessory/equipment posts go here!
Scarsmommy
Bully Lover 4 Life

Rockapittie

Postby Scarsmommy » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:57 pm

Hi everyone! I wanted to let you guys know about my family business. I started making ribbon collars years ago and never really took it serious.. just sold some here and there and even showed other people how to make them as well. Well in July of this year after making many changes in my life I decided it was time to take the business serious and with the help of a very good friend .. we created ROCKAPITTIE!! :headbang:

I make all sorts of custom accessories for both pets and humans... from tutu's to Hair bows to ribbon collars.. and am in the process of adding bow ties to the collection.

I would love it if you all would stop by our Facebook page and check out what we have going on. Today I issued a challenge to our Facebook fans. If we can get to our next goal of 500 fans by December 31st we will have our biggest giveaway to date. 3 winners will be picked to win a custom tutu with either a matching ribbon collar or a matching Bow.

I promise you won't be disappointed!! :curtsy:

http://www.facebook.com/Rockapittie

chinchi_&_chupa
Super Bully

Re: Rockapittie

Postby chinchi_&_chupa » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:00 am

Liked :) SWEET tutus!!!! The second pic is absolutely stunning!!! :inlove: I also make tutus, for my girls and to sell them to raise funds for our Pit Bull group. How do you store them? Mike keep getting all matted and I hate it!

AllisonPitbullLvr

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:15 am

OMG if my Buddy was still here, I would be ALL OVER those tutus!

Scarsmommy
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Scarsmommy » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:53 pm

chinchi_&_chupa wrote:Liked :) SWEET tutus!!!! The second pic is absolutely stunning!!! :inlove: I also make tutus, for my girls and to sell them to raise funds for our Pit Bull group. How do you store them? Mike keep getting all matted and I hate it!

Thanks! Thats my boy Scar who is a super metropittie lol. I wrap them up when they are done individually in tissue paper.

I also started making bowties so that the boys don't feel left out.

We are only 20 likes away from our biggest giveaway of the year.. so go stop by the page and check out all the cute stuff.

Return to “Equipment, Housing, Supplies and Accessories”